Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hi Peoples,

Gosh it's been FOREVER since I posted...!!!

Three days ago I got a job! I now work at an Inn in a small, tourist-trap town called Bird-in-Hand. Don't ask me why it's called that...it's Amish, and they're kind of odd...but cool anyways.
I am a housekeeper, and the place has a *TON* of bedrooms!!!! And a lot of stairs too... ;-P Needless to say I'm getting my exercise.

Um...my best friend...yes, she's reading this...is coming in 4 DAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm...excited maybe?!!!

*so happy*

x's and o's to all of yous!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

I hope you have a fun time with your friend!! :)

Unknown said...

YAY, congrats! That sounds super fun... are you allowed to listen to music while you work? Or audiobooks. Ooh.

Coffee and Black Ink said...

Alas, no, I'm not allowed, Claire. But I listen to music/books/anything on the way to and from work, so I have the hours during work to fall into either meditation, debate with myself, introspection or what-have-you... :)

I had an AMAZING time with my friend, Pearl! :D

Stephanie Ann said...

That sounds like a cool job, I wish there was something like that here.