Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PIANO!

Hello Everyone,
I just thought I would let y'alls know that I had a dream come true the other day. Sunday in fact. Dad got me a piano!
Those of you who know me know that I love playing the piano, and that not having a piano for the last three years has been a terrible thorn in my side. Nothing quite compares to piano music. That's not to say that I'm any good any more, but I do lovelovelove making that beautiful sound! So many things you can do with a piano.
Mine is a very small electric piano, that fits very nicely in my room, which is very awesome. Especially since I can plug in a pair of headphones and practice late into the night and nobody can hear me. :)
So, that is my amazing news for today! I'll put up pictures as soon as I reorganize my room. It sort of got disarranged in the process of bringing in the piano... *sheepishness*
Anyways... *HAPPINESS*

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Sweet! Yippee! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Not having a piano is awful!

Miss you!

Unknown said...

WOW, awesomeness! I know exactly what you mean... I love the piano and when I'm away at
school I almost never get to play. :(

Hi!