Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 448, and a picture.

Greetings and a pleasant morning to you, neighbors.
Christy did take a picture for me of Eve doing her presentation, and as promised, here it is. I'm sad that you can't properly see the whole thing, but it's cute anyways. The best part is Eve looks perfectly confident and unafraid.
This girl is a marvel.
She has 2 cats named Clementine and KC, and almost every time I go to babysit her and her siblings she regales me with a new "Tales of Clementine and KC" which she made up on the spot, and more often than not I'm laughing my head off! I've never known a smarter girl of only 9 years old.
So! As time passes and I babysit more for them I'll see if I can't get a better picture.
Thanks for reading!
-me


2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

The dress and apron are lovely! Great job! :)

Bethany said...

Good job! :-)