Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 449. Pictures coming soon.

Well I got the dress done. I don't have a picture of the finished product, or of any more of the work in between, because my photographer was busy elsewhere. I took the dress to Eve and her mother last night, and Christy promised to take a picture and send it to me when Eve does her presentation. When that happens I will be sure to post a picture promptly!
As of right now Jeremy and I are at the bank, and we're putting my name on his account. I think in a previous post I mentioned Jeremy opening the account and I'd forgotten my ID; well, I remembered it this time.
After this we're heading to the car repair shop to pick up the minivan, which we just had inspected yesterday. You know it's mildly nerve-wracking to drive a vehicle whose inspection has been expired for 3 months. Haha. Every time a cop comes in sight you check everything just to make sure you're doing everything right, even though you know you haven't done anything wrong ever since you found out about the expiration, and you get tense and try not to look at the cop lest he thinks you look guilty, and you pray with all your heart the something hasn't randomly gone wrong that you can't see but the cop can.
Haha, that's what you do when you can't afford the repairs to a very well-used vehicle in order for it pass inspection.

Oh by the way, I just changed my phone over from my equally well-used Blackberry to Mama's old, 1st generation Android, and I just installed the blogger app, so I can take it with me everywhere. It's super cool having a touch-screen phone with the slide-out keyboard as well.

Anyways. Must be going now!
Thanks for readink!
Xoxo-me

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe you retired the Blackberry! Yay for Androids. :-)