Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 475, "The world is Trouble...and Grace, that's all there is." And music...

Dear me I don't even remember what I last posted!
*goes back to read*

Ok. So. Jeremy and I met with Daniel the Photographer. We both liked him a lot, but he would probably end up being much more expensive that either of us had planned. Still. The Lord provides. We're not writing him off.

I have been babysitting a bit this week, some of the most wonderful children in the world! I love them.

I'm looking for a second job! :P Mine is very slow this month, and will be for a while.
Jeremy's job won't give him a start date. He was hired at a car dealership over two weeks ago and they still don't have him working! Please pray for him, my readers. His last phone call to them resulted in them saying they'd have him working by the beginning of this next week. Please pray they follow through and get him working asap!

There is a lot of trouble going about in my family. It's very depressing. It involves my older brother, and my father, and I'd divulge if I had liberty, and brain power this horrible late night.
I'm very tired and frankly all of everything that's been piling up has been making me cry. I'm at the feet of Christ begging him for Mercy and Grace, especially when much of this is completely unjust and I often have the feeling of  "What did I do to deserve this??" But then I think and I remember that Christ had to die for me to purify me, and he did nothing to deserve that, so my Lord calms me. I know I am not alone, here, at the foot of the Cross. I am thankful for His Endless Mercy and Amazing Grace.

Today, however, on a more joyful note, we - my youner brother, my mother, and my beloved - went to a our church pianist's house to talk about wedding music arrangement. I have definitely decided that I am going to use a string ensemble for Pachelbel's Canon. Exactly how it's going to be arranged, or what will precede it, since I have 6 bridesmaids, one Canon will not be enough time for all of them and me to get to the front without trotting most ungracefully down the isle, is not yet determined, but I have to keep reminding myself that I have TONS of time!
I'm now kind of thinking of recessional options.
Some I've thought of are:
Josh Turner - Would You Go With Me

Scotty McCreery - I Love You This Big

Lady Antebellum - Love I've Found In You
 
So far the first is my favourite.
What do you think?
Any ideas?
Please share! :)

Love you all!
-me

No comments: