Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 482, Photographers.

Yesterday I was looking around online for local, less than outrageously priced wedding photographers, and...well I can't say that I found some, or even one, that was not outrageously priced, but I found a photographer I liked, so I sent him an email, and then he sent me his prices, and I kind of almost had a heart attack. Ouch, my budget is really not that large, but then, maybe this is normal. So I'm praying that I can save money and be able to afford this. Although...maybe I'm being selfish by wanting this huge wedding. Oh my, what a fun thing this wedding is definitely going to be!
On the other hand, I emailed him back, agreeing to meet with him and discuss options. He's really good!
Haha, well I'm going to go to bed!
Sleep well my dear friends!
~me!
Random (and a bit late) side note: this is what my engagement ring looks like!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I read this and enjoyed it, but I have nothing intelligent to say...

...but I'm still commenting.