Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day #484

This day contrived to be boring and exciting at the same time. Work was boring and short, but not a bad day for my last day at that job, which was my secondary job, so you know, and I still have my primary mode of employment.
After work I went to the shop next door, which happened to be Bare Escentuals, and was able to talk to the manager about wedding makeup, and she gave me a lot of tips and a complete make-under, to test at least a couple different styles. I have found a look that I like very much, but as of right now my hair is red, which is not my original colour. Dark blond is. And in 484 days it will be back to it's original dark-blond-ness. I think I spent about 1 and a half hours at that little makeup bar thingy seat. ;) It was a lot of fun, and Jenn, the manager, was incredibly helpful and fun and pleasant and intelligent to talk to. I don't guess that's particularly exciting, but it was very enjoyable and by no means boring.
this is the look she gave me today, and I like it quite a lot, what do you think?

Next thing to do is to re-acquire a second job somewhere. Woohoo! Wish me luck! :) Well...rather, pray for me. :)
By the way, on a random side note...in our ladies Bible study we're reading through the Chronicles. Do you realize what went into the building of the Temple of the Lord??? It's MAGNIFICENT!!!
xo-me-xo

1 comment: